Tue, Feb 22|
2-Day Online Course
Real Estate Professional Assistants Certification
Member-Referral Price: $199 +HST Non-Member Price: $249 +HST The Real Estate Professional Assistant certificate course will sharpen current and create new skills to assist the professional assistant be an irreplaceable part of the agent’s business plan or team structure and manage risk.
Time & Location
Feb 22, 9:00 a.m.
2-Day Online Course
About the event
The Real Estate Professional Assistant course is a certificate program designed for those who are currently working with a real estate professional or for those aspiring to work along a real estate agent or team in an administrative capacity. The Real Estate Professional Assistant certificate course will sharpen current and create new skills to assist the professional assistant be an irreplaceable part of the agent’s business plan or team structure and manage risk.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Understand how to establish themselves as a business professional and “brand” as an assistant to a real estate agent or team.
- Attain a solid understanding about the real estate industry, its operations and the skills necessary to be an invaluable support position to a real estate agent or team.
- Attain an understanding of how successful agents or teams work with buyers and sellers and how an assistant taking this course can equip the agent or team to grow their business and serve their clients with a high level of professionalism.
- Understand a broad spectrum of real estate technologies and build a tool kit to support the agent’s or team’s business.
- Discover and understand contemporary and proven marketing techniques, tools and assets to run a successful marketing and branding plan on behalf of the agent or team.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to create engaging and meaningful resources to assist the agent or team with the preparation and execution of a Client Interview.
- Understand how various tools and assets are used by an agent or team in the management of their business, including cloud-based computer systems, operation systems, marketing tools, and transactional management systems.
- Understand the value of exceptional customer service, practices, and tools that support the client experience and to generate continued and new business opportunities for the agent or team.
- Understand what a licensed and unlicensed assistant can and can’t do for an agent or team or in a real estate transaction.
- Discover and understand the techniques and tools to successfully manage a real estate transaction from client interview to the end of the transaction.
- Develop a successful strategy for engaging consumers after the transaction is closed.
- Develop best practices and techniques for successful time management for both themselves and the agent or team.
- Understand how to successfully interview, manage and work with vendors and service providers on behalf of the agent or team.